Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Mi usuario es letras y números

Mi usuario es letras y números

Hace tiempo que no logró solucionar esto, que lo tengo desde que tengo vinculado a mi cuenta de Facebok y tengo cuenta Premium. No tengo imagen de perfil y mi "usuario" son sólo números...no encruento forma de cambiarlo ya que no respeta mi perfil de Facebook que es público (con nombre Momfus Arboleo)

Plan

Premium

Country
Argentina

Captura.JPG
7 Replies

Hi @Momfus,

So you can log on with facebook and you want to connect with facebook? If you are correctly connected to facebook you will get your display name and profile picture from facebook. Check Connect to facebook

Regards,

René

I log with my Facebook account, so is connect...but the link that you give said that under "social" in settings , it show "facebook" but my app it's not show that  (see the image attached)

Captura.JPG

Hi @Momfus,

Can you check how it looks like on desktop?

Thanks,

René

That image is from desktop, it show the same in smartphone and web browser

Hi @Momfus,

for me it looks like this on desktop.desktop-facebook.PNG

So this looks really like I'm connected. I'm logged on with facebook and I connected to facebook.

Also check this in your account page:

accountpage-facebook.PNG

Regards,

René

aaah okay..in security settings, i have off to use facebook data. The weird thing is that it's not show that option in any other desktop o cellphone app

Thanks a lot

Hi,

Yes indeed, that's not all that clear but that's what we are here for 😀

Keep in mind that it takes up to 48 hours before the facebook data is processed.

Let us know if you got it fixed.

Regards,

René

Suggested posts