Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Migrate my premium account to someone else's family plan

Migrate my premium account to someone else's family plan

Hi guys! I have a premium account and I want to join my friend's family plan's last spot. Is there any way to keep my profile and songs and playlists transfering to the new plan?

Thanks!

6 Replies

Hey @bon_vieira!

Absoluetely, when changing your Premium subscription from standard to Family you'll keep the same account you already have and Your Music, your playlists and your followers will remain untouched. 

🙂

Alejandro, thank you for you reply but that's not exactly what I'm asking. I want to move to my friends family plan, he is the one who pays for and holds a family premium account. I don't want to upgrade my own premium to a family premium, I want to move my profile & playlists & songs to his family premium plan.

No worries!

That's exactly what we mean. In any case you'll keep the same account and your content will remain untouched. 

Hello Alejandro,

Do you know how to migrate my premium account to my sister's family account?

I can't find these options anywhere.

Thank you!

I had to do the same thing! Just cancel your subscription and make your
account non-premium first. Then ask your sister to send an invite for her
family premium account to the same email you have your current account on.
Then you just accept it and all of your settings and playlists and songs
from your previous premium will be there!

Hey @MatheusChassot!

On a Premium for Family plan, the administrator is responsible for the subscription’s monthly payment and inviting or change the members (sub-accounts) on the subscription. If an invitation has been sent to you, just follow these steps in order to accept it.

Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Suggested posts