Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Min spotify pin kod funkar inte. och har redan väntat 24 timmar.

Min spotify pin kod funkar inte. och har redan väntat 24 timmar.

Jag köpte 14 sept först 2 premiumkort till mina barn att ladda från min dator till deras iphones. Har gjort det förut. Detta gick inte, koden var inte godkänd (invalid) . Då gick jag tillbaka till ICA affären som jag köpt dessa dom ville att jag skulle köpa två nya och prova, dum som jag var gjorde jag det och samma skiten med dom. Koden är invalid med röd text. Blåst av Er på 400 kr eftersom det gått 24 timmar. Kan säga att jag mejlat till Er adressen som ICA gav mig men där tycks inte finnas något svar att få. HUR SKA JAG GÖRA!!!!!!! Jobbar själv i en annan affär där vi förmedlar Era kort. Detta bör verkligen kollas upp. Är det verkligen kunden som ska sitta med detta. Ingen telefonsupport finns, det är inte bra.

1 Reply

Hello, nettn61! I'm sorry for the english replay and I ask you to switch to that language if possible. It'd help get things sorted for you. If I get this right, you bought some prepaid cards that were not valid, right? When you noticed that, you went back to the store that you purchased the cards in and they asked you to get two more and see if this works for you, right? In this case, this is what I can suggest:

Is it an official supplier? If so, contact the seller and ask for a refund since you are unable to spend the codes for some unknown reason. What error you get when you try to use the codes?

Alternatively, you can get in touch with the CS Team using this online contact form and ask for further assistance. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the help pages or community forums, please respond to that message to speed things up.

Suggested posts