Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Miss typed email

Miss typed email

"Currently, I am using a second spotify account that I made on my computer. On my phone, I am logged in to another, older, spotify account that I made this past summer. The account on my phone needs a payment update, and says to check my email. i have recieved no email, but I'm worried that when I made the account I miss typed my email. I've tried logging in to this account on my computer, but I can't remember my password. when I go to change password, again I get no email, is there anyway you can tell me the email it's using. My username is Jane201999, and the email it should be using is jane201999@gmail.com. If you could help me out that would be great."

2 Replies

I have the same problem but the issue is with the account that manages the familiar premium, i have the user but i think that when i created the account i miss typed the email adress and i can't log in aaand i can't recover the password because of that if someone could help me i'll be glad, the one that really can help please, talk to me to ramiro.dl@hotmail.com

Same problem, any fix?

Suggested posts