Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing Playlist

Missing Playlist

Hi there, 

I had a playlist with around 600 songs which has mysteriously disappeared! It playeed initially with no problems and then songs wouldn't play. Now the playlist has disappeared completely?!

I have other playlists which are fine. Where has it gone?!! Help!! 

5 Replies

Hey @cupake184,

Welcome to the community!

Spotify automatically backs up the playlists you create, so if you delete them, they’re easy to get back.

1. Log in to your account page.
  2. Click Recover playlists in the menu on the left. 
  3. Click RESTORE by the playlist you want to recover.
  4. Open Spotify and find the restored playlist at the bottom of your playlist collection.

Let me know how if you need any more help. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I would say that you need to get on the computer and go to spotify. There should be a restore playlist or deleted playlist. You should be able to restore it from there. This happened to me and it worked

Hi there,

Thanks for your suggestions however, it’s not been deleted. It just disappeared. I tried the solution in case and as suspected it said I had no deleted playlists to recover… So i’m at a loss as to where its gone!!!

Hey @cupake184,

As per the Spotify support article,

It’s possible you created the playlist with another account, so be sure you’re logging in to the account that originally created the playlist. If you’re not sure you have another account, Spotify can help you find out.

It's also possible that you saved your music somewhere else on Spotify. Check in your Songs under Your Library

Let me know how it goes! If the above did not help resolve the issue, I'll walk you through some further troubleshooting steps 🙂 

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Our account was hacked. The hacker deleted all our playlists. We recovered the account and our Playlists EXCEPT THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE THAT WE CHERISHED THE MOST. OUR PLAYLIST CALLED WEDDING SONGS.  ITS JUST VANISHED AS WELL.  I have lost so much faith in people being kind in recent years but this one takes rank. My wife and I are just heartbroken. 

Suggested posts