Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing Premium Service

Missing Premium Service

My Account status says I am on the Free Trial, but my Bank Account reflects that I have a Premium Service $9.99 for the past 2 months and I have had no access to the Premium service since January.  I have tried Logging Off and then Logging in with no luck.

6 Replies

Just to make sure, if you go to your name at the top right corner of the site, click 'Overview', what does Spotify say under "Subscription status"?

You don't have to paste the whole "Subscription status" thing on here but I would think this might be important if Spotify is showing you as 'free subscription' but they are charging you for a premium service.

Also, how are you logging in (through Spotify or Facebook)? After reading this thread ( http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Premium-dis... ), it talks about making sure that your Spotify account is linked to your Facebook so no matter which account you use, you should see both your subscription status change and your playlists restored.

If that doesn't help, go to the contact form ( http://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact )to get anything else resolved.

Hope this gets resolved!

Subscription status

You are currently using Spotify Free

this is what my overview states.  Funny thing is (not really funny) Spotify keeps taking $9.99 from my bank account.  I will try the link you suggested.

thanks

Running out of options.  I have tried just about every suggestion to figure out what I do not have my premium service.  I am up for any other ideas..

Kadki,

I've just had a look into your account, it looks like a pretty strange problem. Could you email into our Customer Support for us? Just click on 'About Us' above and then click on the 'Contact Form'.

If you can tell me when you do so, I'll get back to you as soon as possible. 

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Sam,

I just sent a request to customer support - actually, sent a few request since yesterday.  I appreciate your help in this matter.

Maybe you are on wrong account?

Suggested posts