Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing Tracks

Missing Tracks

I am new here - was on spotify before but my old apple OSX couldn't keep up with Spotify revisions (complicated as to why I couldn't upgrade). Have a nice new mac so got on board again. Have spent a happy week or so compiling 900+ tracks. Yesterday was at around 975. Just opened it up to take it ip to the 1000 and somehow I am back down to 500 or so in the library and my main playlist is down to 215. Any ideas as to what has happened - have I made a schoolboy error - and how I can get it back before I sign off from spotify again for good?

Todspur

5 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Have you tried going to the Spotify preferences and unitcking 'hide unplayable tracks'? They may have been removed from Spotify and if that is ticked it will make them disappear from the playlist.

Anthony ๐Ÿ™‚

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community! What's the name of the playlist you've been having trouble with? We can have a look into it.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thanks Sam, it is called 'all'

todspur - I'm only seeing 215 tracks in there, and nothing's been mass deleted recently. Is that definitely the playlist that had nearly a thousand songs on?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Yes, definitely. I was even with someone who can verify it was the case. That's the problem. Similarly if I look in my library there are now only 500 or so. It's a pain.

Suggested posts