Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing details ...

Missing details ...

When looking in account and selecting premium for family it shows what accounts are active... but there are no further details? when clicked on its showing all users as 'undefined'  where have all the user names gone? 

im trying to find out a username for a family member thats been forgotten. 

ive tried on windows 10 internet explorer, microsoft edge and iphone's safari. no family member are showing up. can any please help.

thanks in advance. 

17 Replies

I am having this same issue. Two of my family members show their names, the others are just active. I want to delete my brother that moved out, but I can't tell which one he is. 

I have also tried on multiple computers/OS's and browsers, all the same. 

Same issue here - I want to remove one account but need to know which one.

same issue, still without solution

Still no luck, spoke to Spotify and they ran some tests, turns out it’s a problem with my account, not browsers. 🤷🏼‍♂️ They created me a test account and that worked fine. They offered to create me a new account and shift everything over for me and also offered 1 month free premium. She had no idea on a fix apart from this and gave up trying.. looks like the solution is to cancel your subscription and create a new account, invite all the family back and hopefully yourll be good to go. 

Only down side is the account owner loses their playlist! 👎🏼 All family members keeps theirs as long as they are invited back on the same email address as the currupted account. Hope this helps. 

Data loss is not a solution 

Saving 5 of 6 accounts is a better sulution than none. Ive taken the time to talk to spotify and sort this issue, If you find a better one please let us know. 👌🏼 

I work in IT for large multinational companies. If i gave a a solution to a problem that involved loosing 1 out of 6 peoples data it would be front page news. Im not criticising you rather than spotify for not fixing the issue with an acceptable solution.

Did they have you try just deleting everyone from the account and reinviting them? Then no one would have lost their playlists. I am leaning towards trying this first, there is no way I am going to lose my playlists. 

You could share all your playlists from the old account with that new account. Might have to do it with the collaborative option. 

Good idea, didn’t think of that, 

Im not to worried as I only have the one playlist 😳 that’s updated weekly anyway 😬 

If you try it please let us know the outcome 👌🏼 Thanks 

edited: just thinking, if its the main account that’s currupted deleting and inviting people back to the same currupted account I think will have the same issues 🤷🏼‍♂️ But got to be worth a shot for sure. 

None of your users showed up, correct?

My daughter and my woman show up correctly, two year old account and a two week old account respectively. The other three that are in between are displaying incorrectly, which doesn't make any sense to me. 

I am going to delete one person, add them back and see what happens. May not be until next week though. I will update the thread. 

Yes, no one is showing up 👎🏼 Please let us know how you get on 👌🏼 

Still not fixed, tried few things, didn't work.

Can I ask what you’ve tried? 🤔 

Looks like my account has been restored back to normal. maybe they have fixed it there end. hope its all fixed for you guys. let me know. 

Sweet, mine is good now too. Thanks!

Im new in hear Greece country im living alone 

1514735286664.jpg

Suggested posts