Missing features on my Galaxy Watch

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

Device

Samsung Galaxy Watch Bluetooth

My Question or Issue

Hi there, i have managed to login for the first time on my Bluetooth Galaxy Watch, but dont seem to have all the menu options available. All that I have is Search and Settings. There is no Your Music, Recently Played, Featured Playlists or Browse available. I have Spotify Premium. I have deleted and reinstalled the app, restarted the watch etc. Any advice?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @sammymammy

the you need to do is make sure that you're connected to wi-fe that's how it works now, because this watch is not the LTE version it's bit it doesn't have it data connection it's using wi-fi. now if you are connected to your phone then it's going to be using your phone's wi-fe in order to do that. But understand that you need to be able to be connected to wi-fe you want your watch to work independently.

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @sammymammy

the you need to do is make sure that you're connected to wi-fe that's how it works now, because this watch is not the LTE version it's bit it doesn't have it data connection it's using wi-fi. now if you are connected to your phone then it's going to be using your phone's wi-fe in order to do that. But understand that you need to be able to be connected to wi-fe you want your watch to work independently.

Thank you WevertReis, that did the trick!

I thought I had already connected to wifi, but it it working now.

Cheers

You're welcome Sammymammy

Happy for this, good music (:

HI - I have the same problem with galaxy watch 3 after changing to galaxy s24 ultra.  no issue at all with 21 ultra or 23 after it.

I am connected to wi fi and bluetooth as I can "search"  playlists and download,  but it's a real pain as I have no way of actually browsing navigating to them afterwards,  as all I have is search and settings!

please help

Hey there @gregpot2000,

Thanks for reaching out!

So we can have a closer look and help you further with this, would you mind sending a photo or video showing how things look from your end? If the files are too large to attach here in the Community, you can send them to us via Google Drive or as unlisted YouTube videos.

It's also worth checking if there are any updates available for your devices operating system. We recommend checking both the watch's and the phone's OS.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

MariaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have premium subscription and I used to listen offline music from my watch. But when I uninstalled and installed today, all the menus were not there like - recently played, featured playlist etc... now I only have Search & Settings. the problem is I cant access to playlist that I have recently listened and also, I have downloaded the playlist when i was connected online but when I am offline how do I access those playlist because now the search doesn't function.

Same problem here. The only reason I logged out from the app in the first place is because that is literally the only way I've been able to use the offline play feature (otherwise gives play error - every god damn time).

Now I also only see the search and settings options nothing else. Tried even resetting the watch in case it was my settings configuration. - no luck

Premium subscription. Spotify version 2.5.44.

Same problem here. Only settings and search. Both connected to same WiFi. Please, can somebody help me to solve problem. Galaxy watch 3 and Samsung ultra s 22. Both last Version. No problem since i bought watch. And 10 Days ago. Problem 

Hey @Raoul1977

Thanks for reaching out!

Just to confirm, does the same thing happen when you try a clean reinstall of the app, you can follow instructions on how to do so here. Try on both the phone and on your watch?. Once it's done, try re-pairing the watch using Bluetooth.

Let us know how it goes.

MartinModerator

Yes. I reinstalled 5 times... Still the same problem 

Hi there @Raoul1977,

Thanks for your reply and for trying out our recommendations.

Our team in charge is already aware of this situation and they're investigating it further. Hopefully, there'll be a fix soon, but in the meantime, you can keep an eye on this thread for updates.

Take care!

Susan_GPModerator

Suggested posts