Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing or Wrong Confirmation Emails

Missing or Wrong Confirmation Emails

4 days ago I sent a gift to my son with instructions to email him on Christmas Day.  The email I got that day doesn't mention my son at all, and looks like I sent the gift ecard to myself.  Will he get an email?  Also, an hour ago I ordered two more gift ecards for other people and have not reveived a confirmation (yes, I checked the spam folder).  Is the gift ecard feature working?

2 Replies

Hey, I've had a similar issue going on as well. I bought my sister a giftcard, but my browser exited out before I could print or send the email and now the giftcard has been redeemed onto my account instead. Does anyone know how to fix this? I've already tried to email the admins twice and no response back yet.

Hi guys,

you wrote 4 years ago, but the problem seems to be still not fixed. I bought a gift card online for my brother as Xmas present and I still haven´t got any e-mail confirmation. There´s no e-mail or contact form in order to get in touch with custmor service. I tried to write on their Facebook page and I hope to get an answer soon...

And I hope my money won´t get lost....

Suggested posts