Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing playlist and missing premium

Missing playlist and missing premium

My Question or Issue iv acidently logged out of my Spotify when it logged back in all my playlist are missing and my premium is missing also just wondering how I get them back please 

4 Replies

Hey @Storez77, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great!

It sounds like you have more than one account with Spotify and you logged into the wrong one. In this case, I'd recommend checking out this support article for a guide on finding your accounts.

Have a nice day 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It might be the case that you've logged in to another account, hence why you can't see your music (don't worry, it's not all lost!). We recommend you check out this support article here and go through the checklist. Hopefully that way you should be able to regain access to your account 🙂

Hi thank u for the welcome, I have checked both my Facebook accounts and no Spotify on either also signed into both my email accounts on it and still no premium or playlist 🙈, I'm so confused right now. 

Hey @Storez77,

Thanks for getting back to us

This means that there is another account out there. Try to run all your email addresses you have ever used through our Password reset form and see if you get any matches.

Good luck! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day 🙂 

Suggested posts