Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing playlist

Solved!

Missing playlist

Good evening.

I just logged onto Spotify to relax before work tomorrow to find that my favorite playlist, the one i've spent about 2 years creating, has vanished! It's like I've just been told my pet hamster has died, I'm distraught!

The playlist was called Pure Chill and it went missing today.  I hope you can help!

You guys do an amazing job, so thanks in advance, I don't know what I'd do without Spotify in my life now!

Miles

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Have a read at the official playlist recovery topic for instructions on how to recover your playlist. 😉

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Have a read at the official playlist recovery topic for instructions on how to recover your playlist. 😉

Peter

Peter

• Cmd+Z (Mac) or CTRL+Z (Windows) on your keyboard. A simple undo. Only helps if done pretty quickly after deleting the playlist.
  • If you’re linked up with Facebook, you can often find your playlist in your profile. Click on ‘Activity Log’ in your Facebook profile, and you’ll see all your Spotify activity. Just find the playlist that’s disappeared, click on it, and it should show up in your Spotify. Simply resubscribe and you're done.
  • If you can't undo it, or you're not connected to Facebook, just open this form and provide the necessary information. We’ll then do our best to recover it. We can’t promise anything, but we’ll try.

Ctrl Z doesn't fix the problem.

I've only just linked it to facebook so it doesn't hold any date on my account.

I've filled in the form, just trying to see if there was another way of fixing the problem.

Thanks

You could also try shooting support an email using the online contact form if you are desperate 😉 

Peter

Peter

I've still not heard anything back about my missing playlist.  Any chance you can see where they are at with my request? I've submitted requests for help through all of the above mentioned channels...

Wow 2 weeks ago!? Yes sure, I'll put in an escalation request for you now. 

Any chance you could post your case number from when you used the contact form too? Its in the automated email reply. 

Peter

Peter

You know what? I'm a complete idiot, I just double checked my playlists and there it is, right at the bottom.  Thanks so much to you guys, it means so much to me!!!

Miles

@87mc12 wrote:

You know what? I'm a complete idiot, I just double checked my playlists and there it is, right at the bottom.  Thanks so much to you guys, it means so much to me!!!

Miles

Haha no worries! 🙂 

I'll be sure to pass on your thanks and close the escalation topic!

Peter

Peter

Hey

My playlists is missing, when I loged in today they wore gone. Could you please help me find my playlists again. They had titles like Progg, Soul, Blues, Visa and so on.

Dear Regards

Robert Moback

Hey @robertmoback ! Welcome to the community 🙂

It sounds like you might have accidentally created and logged into a duplicate account which is normally the case when all of your playlists vanish.

Try following the steps outlined in this post and see if they can get you back into your original account. If not, there is a link in that post to get in touch with the Spotify team directly and they will be able to lend a hand. 

Peter

Thank you, it worked. Feels pretty better now.

Robert

Suggested posts