Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing playlists and facebook app link not working following premium reactivation

Solved!

Missing playlists and facebook app link not working following premium reactivation

Plan

Premium

Country

Malta

Device

S6 Edge

Operating System

Windows 10 

My Question or Issue

My spotify premium subscription was paused a few months back as I did not require the Premium features. Today I have re-applied the Premium features and it all went well. Unfortunately though, all my playlists, saved music, etc, have since dissappeared and I cannot find a way how to get them back. I have tried using the "Recover Playlists" option from the web account settings, but it says "You haven't deleted any playlists" - which is right, because I never did. Is there any way how to restore the playlists and so forth to my account, please?

Furthermore, I am trying to understand why spotify can't find my facebook link anymore. It was linked last time I used it a few months back, but now it seems like it cannot find it. I tried disconnecting it from Facebook in order to re-link spotify to facebook (I went to facebook app settings and removed the app link from there), but when I went to the "Connect Facebook" button, it was simply not doing anything when I clicked it. I tried to link spotify to facebook from the mobile app as well, but I was getting the following error: "The facebook account you tried to connect to is already connected to another spotify account" - which is strange considering I had disconnected the spotify app from within the Facebook settings, just an hour or so before trying this. Does anyone know what I can do to solve this issue?

Any help with these two issues would be greatly appreciates, as I would love to restore my Spotify account to it's former glory!

Thanks in advance!

Andre

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

I'm sorry to here you have lost everything from the transfer into premium! I would recomend going here and filing a report to spotify, where they can help you recover everything you have lost.

Hope this helps 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi,

I'm sorry to here you have lost everything from the transfer into premium! I would recomend going here and filing a report to spotify, where they can help you recover everything you have lost.

Hope this helps 🙂

H Artitu,

Thanks for your prompt reply 🙂

Will keep you updated how it goes!

Andre

Thanks! Hope it works

It's all sorted. Thank for directing me to the right place, and thanks to the Spotify support team, they did a great job! 

Awesome! Glad I was able to help!

Suggested posts