Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing receipts

Missing receipts

Dear Spotify Suppoort

I'm missing my receipts for july and august in the receips page.

I need the for my bookkeeping. I hope that you'll be able to supply them.

Kind Regards

Pater Varberg, (Pandrupkino.dk)

5 Replies

Hey @Pandrupkino, welcome to the Community!

This is something our Accounts team needs to look into. Get in touch with them via this contact form, on Twitter with the @SpotifyCares handle, or on our Facebook page.

We'll be happy to help you sort this out.

Hello!

I have the same problem, but in my case, I only can check my receipt regarding the first payment (September).
So I kindly ask you to Spotify send to me all the receipts to my email from September until now.
Furthermore, I want to know how I can check my receipts on the Spotify platform because I do not have access to the menu on the left ( I check a youtube video to see how it's done, then I realised since I am a Portuguese customer probably I do not have access to the same features, I also want clarification about that issue).

Finally, I have to say that I do not have evidence of the payments, and at the moment, there is an alert saying that if I do not regularize the payment my premium account will end, so I need your help urgently.

Thank you for your time.

Regards, Telmo Carvalho.

Hello there @TelmoC,

Thanks for posting your question in the Community! No worries - we're here to help 🙂

If you're looking for your receipts, you should check out this support article for directions on where to find them. There shouldn't be any problem accessing the relevant page, no matter what country you're located in 🌍

In case you're having issues renewing your Premium subscription, I'd suggest you head here and try the recommended steps there.

If you did and you're still having trouble subscribing, we recommend to get in touch with your payment provider or try a different payment method.

Should none of the above tactics work, it'd be great if you could send us a screenshot of the error message and let us know at what point of the process the payment fails. Be sure to hide any sensitive information on the screenshot.

Hope this info is useful. Let us know how you get on.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I had tried all those ways!

Please check the attached print screens about my account homepage, where I can not check my invoices. You can see all 3 print screens of my account homepage.
Furthermore, all the invoices should go to my email. I already check that and there's only the first payment (September).

Please help me with this isse

image.png
image.png
image.png

Hello again @TelmoC,

Thanks for sending those screenshots over.

Looks like the mobile version of the website. Can you try this link to access your receipts and see if that works for you?

If you're still having difficulties getting to your receipts page, I'd recommend trying an incognito or private window, preferably on a desktop device.

Keep in mind that we're not sending out every month's receipt per email, so you would only get one in the following cases:

• Start a trial offer.
  • Make your first payment of a new subscription.
  • Purchase an e-card.

Hope this helps. We'll be right here if you have any other questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts