Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Your Library] Cancel Artist option

Solved!

[Mobile][Your Library] Cancel Artist option

An option to remove a particular artist from all Daily Mixes, Likes, Playlists, etc permanently.  A method to completely "Cancel" the artist. 

For example:  I used to like Twenty One Pilots, but I discovered they support the Confederate Flag.  As a result I no longer wish to hear them or support them in any way. I removed all Likes and such, told Daily Mix to Hide their songs, but they still keep coming back. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @MyNameIsJuren

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help Board, where it fits better.

If you don't want to listen to an artist, you can head over to their Artist page and on the 3-dotted menu choose the "Don't play this" option. 

Turning on this option will block content from that artist across all devices. Note that if the artist is featured in a song/ album from another artist it might still be playable.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @MyNameIsJuren

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help Board, where it fits better.

If you don't want to listen to an artist, you can head over to their Artist page and on the 3-dotted menu choose the "Don't play this" option. 

Turning on this option will block content from that artist across all devices. Note that if the artist is featured in a song/ album from another artist it might still be playable.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

This was exactly what I was looking for!  Thank you!

Suggested posts