Premium

Country

India

Device

(Oneplus 6T)

Operating System

(Android 10.)

My Question or Issue

Money deducted from my card but showed error something went wrong and my students premium account didn't activated. How can I get the refund for that or activate my premium account or I try again paying for the same. I have attached the snapshot of money deducted from my bank.

IMG-20200223-WA0000.jpg
9 Replies

Hey @Oneplus6tkinnu ,

I'd recommend checking out this support article: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/payment_help/unexpected-charges/.

Thanks 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have confirmed with the bank according to them the transaction was successful and they have transferred money to Spotify.

Hi @Oneplus6tkinnu,

Thanks for letting us know about this! 

Currently there are issues with processing the payments in India. We've created an Ongoing Issue about this.

We advise you to go add your vote which will show that you too are experiencing this. You can vote by clicking on the +VOTE button. Feel free to subscribe to get relevant updates on the situation.

Also bear in mind that when you submit a payment, your bank puts the funds aside as ‘pending’. If the payment fails, the pending status will expire and the funds will be returned to you.  

We hope this sheds light on the subject. 

PetyaModerator

how long should I be expecting for solution to this problem and will I get refund or my premium will be activated @petya.

Hey again @Oneplus6tkinnu,

Thanks for getting back to us.

On how long it would take to get your money back, we recommend you to contact your bank and ask up until how long could it take. They can give you the most accurate information on the payment and the timeline. 

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

I have confirmed with bank they are saying that the transaction was successful and the payment is not on hold it is transferred to Spotify and told me to contact Spotify for further information. Kindly guide what should I do for the same.@petya

Hi @Oneplus6tkinnu,

Thanks for the info and for trying out all of the suggested steps by far! 

Feel free to reach out to support so they can take a look backstage and lend a helping hand.

Keep us in the loop!

PetyaModerator

I have also the same issue

Hi there @312yrnr6ayj3iyk,

Thanks for letting us know about this! 

Have you tried any of the troubleshooting steps suggested in the answers above? If so, what was the outcome?

Here's an article to check out that might shed some light on the subject.

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Suggested posts