Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Monzo payment decline (cant find account linked to card)

Monzo payment decline (cant find account linked to card)

Hello

I made an account a while back and Iinked my monzo card to the account to make most of the free offer at the time. I keep getting payment declinded because I dont have any money on my monzo card and I want to remove the monzo card from that spotify account. I can not remember my log in at all linked to the card to do this, is there anything I can do to get the info to log in to remove the card, can spotify help track the account linked to the card?

I know I wont be charged because the payment is always been declined but its annoying because if I was to put money on to my monzo card that money will then be taken, so I need to remove this card conected to the account.

cheers.

41799512_246129729439110_8642502526391812096_n.jpg
3 Replies

You could go onto "forgotten password?" and then try to recover your account from there. Or if you mean to recover the card there's is no way unless you call or go to the nearest monzo bank.

I cant used the forgotten password option because I dont know the email linked to the account thats my problem.

I can need to know so I can then remove the card from the account. Is there anyway to get in touch with spotify and tell them the card linked to the account and they could tell me the email.

Hey @Wilkesy.

Thanks for getting in touch.

No worries, we'll only try to charge you a few times. If all payments fail, your subscription will be stopped and no further attempts to withdraw money will be made. So wait untill you haven't had a notification about a failed payment for a week or two and it should be safe.

If you need help with accessing your account, take a look at this page where we help users find any accounts they have but don't remember information about.

We hope that helps. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts