Premium

Country

UK

Device

Oneplus 6T; Macbook Pro

Operating System

Android Pie; MacOS 10.14.3

My Question or Issue

I posted this in the Android section but did not get one response dissapointingly

In December last year I used Spotify to search for Harry Nilsson to find the name of one song. I didnt even listen to it

Now, ever since then my home page on both laptop and mobile has been stuck with "More Like Harry Nilsson" ever since. It never changes. 

I don't even like that genre. It doesn't mesh with my listening history. Quite honestly I am sick of seeing Johnny Nash's face every time I boot up. I have zero interest in any of these artists. I thought this was supposed to update using your algorithms to match my play history

Any idea how this may one day decide to refresh itself?

Screenshot_20190322-080119.jpg
Screenshot 2019-03-22 at 08.01.44.png
2 Replies

Hey there @David_Corcoran,

thanks for posting in the community !

It might help checking out this page and clear cache on your app.

In addition, please reach your account page online and click "Sign Out Everywhere" then relog.

Let me know how it goes 😃

Oddly enough my I got home tonight and phone app updated and 'More Like Harry Nilson' had dissapeared

No such joy on the MacOS app. 

So i tried following your advice and logged out of all devices; signed back into Spotify desktop and unfortunately Harry Nillson, Jonny Nash and all other artists I have zero interest remain there like they have since December

Suggested posts