Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

More music?

Solved!

More music?

Am I only allowed to have 10,000 songs downloaded in genral,not seperate on different playlists?I am playing to make a part 2 my songs and I want to have both playlists on download. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Freemusicislit

The 10,000 song limit to download is per device. You can download multiple playlists until you reach the 10,000 song limit on a device. So if one playlist is 5,000 songs and the other playlist is 5,000 songs as well, the download will work.

You can download music on up to 5 devices, each device can have up to 10,000 songs downloaded. If you were to download 10,000 songs on 5 different devices that would reach the limit of 50,000 songs total.

https://support.spotify.com/listen_everywhere/on_phone_tablet_desktop/listen-offline/

I hope this info helps, happy listening!

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Freemusicislit

The 10,000 song limit to download is per device. You can download multiple playlists until you reach the 10,000 song limit on a device. So if one playlist is 5,000 songs and the other playlist is 5,000 songs as well, the download will work.

You can download music on up to 5 devices, each device can have up to 10,000 songs downloaded. If you were to download 10,000 songs on 5 different devices that would reach the limit of 50,000 songs total.

https://support.spotify.com/listen_everywhere/on_phone_tablet_desktop/listen-offline/

I hope this info helps, happy listening!

MattSudaSpotify Star

Hi I was also wondering i their is a topic in the community about
accidentally adding duplicate songs and spotify wont tell you because it
may be from a different lbulm or ep and you end up with the same song 2 or
3 times but you forgot you had it and spotify wont tell you its a duplicate
just because its from a different albulm or something like that.

Adding the same song to your library multiple times might happen when you save a song when it's released as a single and then the artist also releases the same song on an album and you save it again.

In most cases Spotify recognizes that the song is the same and they get linked together, but in some cases when you see a song you've already saved, it will still have a plus symbol instead of the check mark symbol that indicates you already saved a song.

You can try using this tool to remove duplicate songs: (should be safe, but use at your own risk)

https://developer.spotify.com/community/showcase/spotify-dedup/

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts