Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Moved from Singapore to Switzerland and need to change country but Switzerland not available

Solved!

Moved from Singapore to Switzerland and need to change country but Switzerland not available

Moved from Singapore to Switzerland and need to change country but Switzerland. First I cancelled my premium subscription, as this was a prerequesit to change countries. Now I wanted to change the country and can only select SG or UK? How can I change my account to Switzerland please? Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello there, thanks for coming to the Community!

Can you let me know if your subscription has already reverted to Free? You can check that here. Note you can only change the country settings once you're physically in that country. You can find more info here. You should also make sure you're not using a VPN as this might be interfering with things.

Have  a nice day and let me know how you get on!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello there, thanks for coming to the Community!

Can you let me know if your subscription has already reverted to Free? You can check that here. Note you can only change the country settings once you're physically in that country. You can find more info here. You should also make sure you're not using a VPN as this might be interfering with things.

Have  a nice day and let me know how you get on!

Jose_MSpotify Star

It was the VPN 🙂 Thanks so much!

Hello! I'm glad to hear everything's fine now. Make sure to let me know if you have any other questions 🙂
https://open.spotify.com/track/6JWddKPdqvDc2WkPEi9grC?si=V9EEOORsQe62iaMt15dWqA
Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts