Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Moved to another country, selection does not include anything but original country

Solved!

Moved to another country, selection does not include anything but original country

I got the error code 408 when trying to log in, saying that i need to change the settings

However, when i try to change the country to the new one, there's nothing selectable but the original. What should I do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @nuke2

I am sorry for the late reply.

Unfortunately, Spotify is not available in Romania:

https://support.spotify.com/learn-more/faq/#!/article/full-list-of-territories-where-spotify-is-avai...

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @nuke2

Do you have a screenshot of what it shows when you try to change the country? Make sure your IP address matces the country you are trying to change your account to.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Screenshot at 2016-03-06 11_06_00.png

There is just one item in the box, but when i click for screenshot it deselects. The problem is, Romania isn't in the drop down list. My IP is fine...

Marked as solution

Hey @nuke2

I am sorry for the late reply.

Unfortunately, Spotify is not available in Romania:

https://support.spotify.com/learn-more/faq/#!/article/full-list-of-territories-where-spotify-is-avai...

MattSudaSpotify Star

Hi! I have the same problem. I'm from Spain and recently I've moved to India, there is Spotify in this country? It just appears Spain in the list. Thanks!

Captura de pantalla 2017-10-22 a las 12.42.47.png

Suggested posts