Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Moving premium to a different account.

Moving premium to a different account.

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

This is a bit of a doozy. I have been a premium member for a few years, but wish to move the premium service to a different account. I had first created the account with facebook, using my university's email service for the email required for a spotify account. Recently I have deleted my facebook, and have lost access to my university's email service due to graduating. I cannot sign in with facebook because the account was deleted and also cannot sign in with my school email because I have to verify it with spotify, and I cannot do so because the email address no longer exists. I literally have no username (after deleting my facebook my spotify username turned into a series of numbers and letters about 25 characters long) or password to sign in, but am still signed in on my phone and ipad, which of course, is designed to you cannot edit any of your preferences. At this point, I just want to create a new account, and delete the old. However I have no ability to do so. Can someone help me with this issue? 

1 Reply

Hey @user-removed, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

For this particular case, I’d recommend getting in touch with Customer Support here

They’ll take a look and do their best to help. Hope you’ll find this useful 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts