Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Multiple Devices

Multiple Devices

Hello,

I contantly get the message that my Spotify account can only be shared with 3 devices and lose my synchronised playlists which then take forever to download again. This is more frustrating when I am out and about and loose all my downloaded music.

I am currently using Spotify on my Mac and My new Blackberry. I used to have an iPhone which had my spotify account linked as well.

How to I controll which devices are registerd as the 3 I am able to synchronise to as I have used Spotify on 5 devices up until now but need to clear off two of them.

I hope that makes sense.

6 Replies

Hey,

Unfortunately, there isn't a way you can manage your devices at the minute. Not to worry, we can clear your devices for you. We just need a few security details before we can do so. Keep an eye on your inbox, I'm popping an email over now.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Can I have all of my devices cleared as well? Thanks!

Gabesauce - For this type of thing, you'd need to get in touch with Customer Support as security details need to be taken. It's just to confirm we're clearing the right account. Just go to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'. They'll get back to you as soon as they can.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

done. Thanks!!

Hi,
I'm having the same problem since Tuesday when the general connection error occurred. It's weird because I don't have more than three devices. Please, can you help me?

Alihiro - Welcome to the Community! As I mentioned before, could you contact Customer Support? We can't take the relevant security details over a public forum.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts