Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Multiple Users on a Tablet, How can I see who is logged in?

Multiple Users on a Tablet, How can I see who is logged in?

When I'm in the Android App I can't see what profile is active.

We have three accounts on multiple devices and it's very unhandy not to see who is using a device.

How can I see who is logged in right now?

Thanks

3 Replies

Hey @em0owu0nwyobal4, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you confirm if all of the people are using one account, or if they're part of Premium for Family plan?

Keep me posted 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Billy,

Thanks for your reply, I was adding new free accounts to a Family account.

But I got stuck at the displayname, even after deleting and recreating the account.

However, I gave up and went on the PC just to change the avatar. And when I created the next account from the PC this time (instead of the Android app) the Name was displayed correctly in the PC app, and afterwards also in the Android App. Again deleting and re-creating the previous account from the PC worked and instead of the ramdomized User ID the Displayname is now seen where I would expect it.

(The user account from the original post no longer exists, hence I reply from my main account)

Hey @Crowtje,

If you're still having issues, the username/display name is usually shown on Home > Settings (cog wheel). The name and picture should be on the top.

If this is not the case, and your account is created through Facebook, then it might've been disconnected at some point leading to the random numbers being displayed instead.

There's more info on that here.

I hope this helps 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts