Country

Bulgaria

Device

Samsung Galaxy X Cover 3

Operating System

Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hello,

My first account was created long ago with false e-mail address (I was afraid of being scammed) and logging trough Facebook. I wanted to change to my proper e-mail recently, but it has been so long that I forgot the password and I cannot reset it, since the new password is sent to unexisting e-mail... Therefore I created a new profile and added all the public playlists. HOWEVER the post important playlists where I kept my best of all songs - Starred, is not showing (it's not the "make public" option). So my question is: How can I make Starred playlist visible for OTHER accounts, like the other playlists, so I can copy the songs from it?

TL;DR: How to make Starred playlist folder visible for other accounts/users?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You have the posibillity to share your playlists via a link. 

All you have to do is to right-click the playlist and select share and then you must copy the playlist link and you're good to go, then you should be able to access your playlist form another account through this link.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Have you tried using Spotify on the PC instead?

Because its working properly for me on the PC...

Yes I am writing from my PC actually. But the issue is I am not seeing a folder that is supposed to be visible and I have no clue why.

Marked as solution

You have the posibillity to share your playlists via a link. 

All you have to do is to right-click the playlist and select share and then you must copy the playlist link and you're good to go, then you should be able to access your playlist form another account through this link.

Was I able to solve your problem?

Yes, sorry for the late answer, work and all that. Didn't even occur to me to share the playlist with my other acc. Thanks!

No problem.
I am happy that I was able to help you out!

Suggested posts