Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Multiple artist accounts

Solved!

Multiple artist accounts

Hi!

Some time ago a label/promo channel uploaded my 2 songs on Spotify. I think it created my artist profile/page. When I log in to my official account I cannot see any thing. How do I fix that? I am new into Spotify, hope i'll get some help there!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @genuinebros,

Thanks for reaching out.

Your artist profile is your homepage on Spotify. It’s where all of your music and content lives. It’s also where fans can discover more about what’s happening with you—hear your newest releases, dig deeper with one of your playlists, find out where you’re touring, even buy your latest merch.

Spotify for Artists puts you in charge of managing your artist profile. Once you get access, you’re able to update your avatar or header, write your bio, update your image gallery, and make an Artist’s Pick anytime you want, all from one place. If you don’t have access to Spotify for Artists yet, get access here.

For more info and tips on managing your profile, check out the Spotify for Artists artist guide.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @genuinebros,

Thanks for reaching out.

Your artist profile is your homepage on Spotify. It’s where all of your music and content lives. It’s also where fans can discover more about what’s happening with you—hear your newest releases, dig deeper with one of your playlists, find out where you’re touring, even buy your latest merch.

Spotify for Artists puts you in charge of managing your artist profile. Once you get access, you’re able to update your avatar or header, write your bio, update your image gallery, and make an Artist’s Pick anytime you want, all from one place. If you don’t have access to Spotify for Artists yet, get access here.

For more info and tips on managing your profile, check out the Spotify for Artists artist guide.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

You generic response does not solve the issue. How do you consolidate multiple artists account? If you are only able to login to one.

Suggested posts