Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Multiple logins to my account.

Solved!

Multiple logins to my account.

Plan

Premium

Country

Italy

Device

Samsung S10

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Hello everybody. I have been receiving emails for a few days telling me that my Spotify has been accessed from various locations in the world Russia Brazil United States etc ... I changed my password several times and disconnected from everything every time but the problem continues every day. How can I solve it? Isn't it possible to activate two-factor authentication? thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed! Welcome to the Community.

Great stuff so far securing your account that's ace, the next step would be to reach out to Spotify so they can take a look and investigate backstage, if you head to the this Support Article known as My Account has been taken over and look at the 2nd step it shows the process to reach out to Spotify's dedicated Account's team who are best placed to investigate this further.

2FA is currently 'Under Consideration' by Spotify and you can see the updates on this here

Wishing you all the best,

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed! Welcome to the Community.

Great stuff so far securing your account that's ace, the next step would be to reach out to Spotify so they can take a look and investigate backstage, if you head to the this Support Article known as My Account has been taken over and look at the 2nd step it shows the process to reach out to Spotify's dedicated Account's team who are best placed to investigate this further.

2FA is currently 'Under Consideration' by Spotify and you can see the updates on this here

Wishing you all the best,

Hey Ethan thx for ur reply but there are no real solutions for this problem..I went again to the section where he tells you to contact the spotify service "you need more help" I have already written to them twice and they reply with a preset email with written write in the community and change your password..possible that there are no ways to control access? They don't give me any solution...

Did you try changing your email password?

Hey @user-removed!

Could you shoot a reply to that automated email as it will then re-route to an agent even if it’s a do not reply email address. Spotify recently did put this measure in due to COVID-19 causing some changes to their staffing measures and the high volume of cases incoming.

Best,

it was the first thing i did when i received the first login notification

Thank you. I try this way. I hope they can solve it.

Suggested posts