Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music Changing

Solved!

Music Changing

Plan

Premium (Family)

Country

Frabce

Device

Xiaomi Redmi 8T

Operating System

Mi 1.something i guess

My Question or Issue

Sometimes (actually it happens very often) i'm listening to music on spotify and the music just switches to another by itself. It only happens when I'm online, when I listen to music offline everything's fine. I think that maybe somebody is using my account, and I would like to know if there's a way to log out my account of every device ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @pegasedeflammes

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

If you see suspicious activity on your Spotify account, first reset the password:

1. Open the password restet form in a private/incognito window, and choose a strong password you haven't used before.
  2. Go to your accoun page and click SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE.

It's also strongly advised that you change the password for:

• The email address associated with your Spotify account (e.g. with Gmail, Hotmail, etc.).
  • Any Facebook profile associated with your Spotify account. You can make sure you're the only one currently logged into your Facebook in your Facebook Settings, under Security and login > Where You’re Logged In.
  • Any service where you use the same password as Spotify.

Make sure to check this article as well, in order to protect your Spotify account. 

If after following those steps, the issue still persists, you can reach out to Customer Support.
You can find the contact form here.

I hope it helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @pegasedeflammes

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

If you see suspicious activity on your Spotify account, first reset the password:

1. Open the password restet form in a private/incognito window, and choose a strong password you haven't used before.
  2. Go to your accoun page and click SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE.

It's also strongly advised that you change the password for:

• The email address associated with your Spotify account (e.g. with Gmail, Hotmail, etc.).
  • Any Facebook profile associated with your Spotify account. You can make sure you're the only one currently logged into your Facebook in your Facebook Settings, under Security and login > Where You’re Logged In.
  • Any service where you use the same password as Spotify.

Make sure to check this article as well, in order to protect your Spotify account. 

If after following those steps, the issue still persists, you can reach out to Customer Support.
You can find the contact form here.

I hope it helps!

Suggested posts