Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music lovers never temper with the sound quality!

Solved!

Music lovers never temper with the sound quality!

After installing Spotify I noticed the bad sound quality and had to learn only Premium users get normal quality. If Spotify wants to introduce itself as a high quality service I think it's the worst idea to lower the sound quality. I don't even know what I would get as a Premium user. Also low quality, only not as low?

SOUND QUALITY IS SACRED. Music lovers never temper with the sound quality! Never ever! 

25 Replies

I agree with this, the sound quality on free spotify is as good as I tunes, at least for drums bass and vocals. Violins and delicate/ pure sounds I can't say. 

this spotify sounds dull for me, i love how youtube sounds, if only there is an option to change the format to ogg opus which its sounds like youtube

I'm user of Google music and Spotify, I don't know why but Google sound more clear. Spotify is no close to Google. I repeat I don't know why, but using Spotify (free) the sound is worst.

Maybe it's me but tested it several times (over mobile)

quality on iphone via carplay is bad! 

U can tell the difference via other audio app. 

I found the high end gone and the sound very compressed. Noticeable drop off in quality from YouTube and my CDs played on same computer system... with Altec speakers and satellites.

I'm a spotify premium user for over a year , frankly speaking the sound quality on spotify (high quality) is only so so if compare to some other platform , i think you guys shld do something about it ! add some music enchancer for your premium user might be good too..

Suggested posts