Premium

Country

Norway

Device

Samsung Galaxy S10+ 

Operating System

Windows10

My Question or Issue:

Having issues with music being stopped on my spotify account, and then I get up an indication that there is someone listening to the account.

As of now, there has been 4 different "people" listening to the account.

Have tried resetting password and logging all accounts out - But it still happens. 

Tried resetting password and logging all accounts out on 2 different computers, and the problem still occurs. 

Also tried clearing all devices that were marked as "offline", changed password on facebook (not even connected to facebook) and logging out of all devices on facebook. 

After the music is stopped and I try to see what/who is listening - Nothing is coming up in "connect to a device"... 

What the **bleep** is going on? 

1 Reply

Hey, @pessimist1 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

I do recommend that you change your password.
Also, you can go to your account page and click SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE as well.
It's also strongly advised that you change the password for:

• The email address associated with your Spotify account (e.g. with Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
  • Any Facebook profile associated with your Spotify account. You can make sure you're the only one currently logged into your Facebook in your Facebook Settings, under Security and login > Where You’re Logged In.
  • Any service where you use the same password as Spotify.

And you can get more information about how to protect your account here.

On the link above, it is suggested that you remove third-party apps that may be connected to your account.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts