Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My 30 days spotify premium code don't work.

Solved!

My 30 days spotify premium code don't work.

I bought spotify premium in the grocery store the other day and got a reciept with the code on it. I'm 100% sure that I've written the code right but it doesn't work. Instead of spotify premium I get this;

''Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area''. The help area don't help me at all..

What can I do to get what I paid for?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Licenced: Thanks! I was just about to contact them but I decided to try the code one last time.. And would you have guessed that the code worked?

I'm guessing that it might take some time for the spotify server to actually make the code I was given useful. Idk to be honest as I paid for it 3 days ago and got into a few problems yesterday. Anyways, it's working and I finally got spotify premium. 🙂 A bit delayed but I wont complain, I'll just keep it in mind to next time that it might take a few days for the code to work. Thanks alot for your reply. 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies

I am getting exactly the same error with my card code, i know i am putting it in right and im getting the same error.

Please help fix this. And like the other dude the help area isn't helpfull at all so dont link it when it isnt usefull at all, that only makes it  worse.

Get in touch with support directly via http://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence
Marked as solution

Licenced: Thanks! I was just about to contact them but I decided to try the code one last time.. And would you have guessed that the code worked?

I'm guessing that it might take some time for the spotify server to actually make the code I was given useful. Idk to be honest as I paid for it 3 days ago and got into a few problems yesterday. Anyways, it's working and I finally got spotify premium. 🙂 A bit delayed but I wont complain, I'll just keep it in mind to next time that it might take a few days for the code to work. Thanks alot for your reply. 🙂

No probs. You can always apply a new code early and it will extend your subscription by that amount rather than losing the overlapping days
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Suggested posts