Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My 7 day trial will expire tomorrow.How to stop the 7 day trial to make my account premium for 1 mon

Solved!

My 7 day trial will expire tomorrow.How to stop the 7 day trial to make my account premium for 1 mon

Im afraid if my account iis reverted back to free my downloaded playlist will be needed to be download again. How can i stop my 7 trial to make my account premium.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the community!

If you registered for your trial Premium subscription with credit card details, you most probably will be charged automatically for the next month, so you shouldn't do something special.

On the other hand, if you hadn't provided credit card info, then you should be able to subscribe for Premium normally by following the steps here.

Hope this helped:)

Happy Spotifying!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the community!

If you registered for your trial Premium subscription with credit card details, you most probably will be charged automatically for the next month, so you shouldn't do something special.

On the other hand, if you hadn't provided credit card info, then you should be able to subscribe for Premium normally by following the steps here.

Hope this helped:)

Happy Spotifying!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts