Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Account Hacked

My Account Hacked

Hi i have an account " and someone hacked my account and changed my email and password. I got the following email in Greek:

Γεια χαρά. Εδώ Spotify.

Θέλαμε να σε ενημερώσουμε ότι η διεύθυνση email στο λογαριασμό σου στο Spotify άλλαξε πρόσφατα.
Η προηγούμενη διεύθυνση email σου ήταν: **********@hotmail.com

Η νέα είναι αυτή: willjacks112@gmail.com

Εάν εσύ έκανες αυτή την αλλαγή, τότε μην ανησυχείς. Όλα καλά.

Εάν δεν το έκανες εσύ, στείλε μας ένα email στη διεύθυνση account-details-changed@spotify.com για να μας ενημερώσεις. Θα ελέγξουμε τι έχει συμβεί.

What can i do? My account is connected with an artist(Me) official account and i am afraid of all my work.

Can you please help me?

3 Replies

Hello @Shnrimer43, welcome to the Spotify Community!

You should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this anonymous contact form, you'll need to answer some questions to prove you're the owner of the account.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Thank i saw the options but didn't helped me because the hacker has changed the contact email so what ever i do it goes to his/her email, not mine so i cannot reset my password.

Open the link to the contact form in an incognito window, you must be logged out of Spotify (web and desktop app).

Suggested posts