My Apple ID won't link to my spotify account

Highlighted

Re: My Apple ID won't link to my spotify account

Gig Goer

I have the same issue!

Highlighted

Regular
thats the funny thing with that: if i click "bei spotify registrieren" i have to create a new account or create an account with facebook, but there is no apple login button. it only appears on the login page, but there i am not able to login with apple because it says i have to create a new account because of this email is already used....

nice it 😉 - its a bit annoying.... that such a "simple" thing does not work as expected. was there no beta test?...
Highlighted

Visitor

Okay I as well had this problem n was searching for answers n this is what did work for me good luck,I uninstalled  spotify went back redpwnloaded it,it automatically signed me in so then I logged out n then bck in and after that it ask if wanted to connect account Thank God it worked

Visitor

I have the same issue as @TheSoulrester. How do you fix this and will you ever get it working 

Highlighted

Visitor

I read the whole discussion here and none of what you say has worked for me even when I did everything as asked.I guess,I'll stick to Apple Music and now no more Spotify Premium plans since I can't link my apple ID.

SUGGESTED POSTS