Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Facebook was hacked

Solved!

My Facebook was hacked

Hi my name is Shaun Barksdale and my Facebook was hacked and they changed my password and deleted my account. Due to this , I can no longer log into Spotify to change a payment or add an account or anything. Please help me resolve this issue because it is affecting my everyday life. if you need to contact me ,**bleep** 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Cutiepie524, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'd recommend checking out these steps if you think someone else has accessed your Facebook account.

I'd also recommend getting in touch with Customer Support here. They'll take a look and do their best to help.

Have a great day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Go to the bottom of the page and hit support. You want to talk to customer service. They should be able to help you with this issue. Good luck. I hope everything gets resolved.

If you can't get through that way go to www.spotify.com

Marked as solution

Hey @Cutiepie524, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'd recommend checking out these steps if you think someone else has accessed your Facebook account.

I'd also recommend getting in touch with Customer Support here. They'll take a look and do their best to help.

Have a great day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Thank you all for the help. I got the issue resolved

Hey @Cutiepie524

You're most welcome! I'm happy to hear everything is good to go. If you need help in the future, you can always start a new topic and the Community will be happy to help.

Have a great day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts