Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Family can't sign up

My Family can't sign up

Hi Guys, support team, any jeje, 

I choose an invite my family yo our family acc today, but they can sign up in the platform infinite bucle in the sign up page, not working facebook either, please i need help, also we try incognito as well and nothing, please. Hope you can help me.

PD: we are from venezuela, but we paid for the services I dont have problem with my acc.

Cheers,

4 Replies

Hey @jmateranol,

Thanks for reaching out.

Since your family members are located in Venezuela, they won't be able to create a Spotify account as Spotify hasn't launched there yet.

Maybe you've registered your account in a different country; but since you're Premium, you're able to use it anywhere for as long as you like.

Hope this clears things up!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

But wait, i got the point of the country block. But I PAY FOR THE FAMILY SUSCRIPTION SO, what is the point of the invitation panel via email on the family panel ? I mean if I pay for a product in any country of the world "the premium acc" an invite "my family" via email, why is that a problem ?

Hope you can understand. Please let me know how I can achieve this even PAY THE PREMIUM SUS or let me remove my acc spotify and change to another provider that can manage my family suscription better. 

Best,

@jmateranol,

I understand you've subscribed to the Family plan, but Spotify is currently not available in Venezuela. This means your family members will be unable to create Spotify accounts. 

Spotify are launching in new countries as often as possible. Be sure to add your email at http://www.spotify.com/why-not-available/. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Good news!

Spotify is now available in Venezuela

You can read more info in this Spotify news article:

Spotify Expands to Six More Countries Around the World 

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts