Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Favorites Song Deleted

Solved!

My Favorites Song Deleted

Hello.

I accidentally deleted my favorites songs. I used the Ctrl+Z button but it doesnt work.

How can i recovery my favorites song?

I really need to help. Please can you help me?

Plan

Free

Country

Turkey\İstanbul

Device

(Lenovo Thinkpad)

Operating System

(Windows 10)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Souvenir22.

Just to follow up on what @LoganHelps said, you can reach out to our Customer Support team here, who will be able to recover the songs that you deleted.

If you ever accidentally delete a playlist, you can do this manually by going to your account overview page here and clicking on the 'Recover playlists' tab.

Hope that helps! Let us know how you get on 😉

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @Souvenir22 

Can you tell me the name of the song?

Jack 🙂

I think, about 80 songs in my favorite songs.

I deleted all of them 😞

Hi!

I'm sorry to hear you've lost your favorite song(s). From what I understand they were saved under your music? If you removed them all, you're going to need to search for them again and re-add them.

Hope I helped, let me know if you need more help.

Marked as solution

Hey @Souvenir22.

Just to follow up on what @LoganHelps said, you can reach out to our Customer Support team here, who will be able to recover the songs that you deleted.

If you ever accidentally delete a playlist, you can do this manually by going to your account overview page here and clicking on the 'Recover playlists' tab.

Hope that helps! Let us know how you get on 😉

Hi I had the same problem some months ago. Is there a chance to restore all my favorite tracks (not the playlists, only the ones I marked via the heart button)  I have added since the beginning?

Thanks in advance.

Hey @gr4nd,

Thanks for reaching out 🙂

If you'd like to recover songs that you've recently deleted, you need to reach out to our Customer Support team here - they'll be able to do that for you.

Let us know how you get on and if you need anything else from us 😉

Suggested posts