Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

My Favorites Song Deleted

Solved!

My Favorites Song Deleted

Hello.

I accidentally deleted my favorites songs. I used the Ctrl+Z button but it doesnt work.

How can i recovery my favorites song?

I really need to help. Please can you help me?

Plan

Free

Country

Turkey\İstanbul

Device

(Lenovo Thinkpad)

Operating System

(Windows 10)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Souvenir22.

Just to follow up on what @LoganHelps said, you can reach out to our Customer Support team here, who will be able to recover the songs that you deleted.

If you ever accidentally delete a playlist, you can do this manually by going to your account overview page here and clicking on the 'Recover playlists' tab.

Hope that helps! Let us know how you get on 😉

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @Souvenir22 

Can you tell me the name of the song?

Jack 🙂

I think, about 80 songs in my favorite songs.

I deleted all of them 😞

Hi!

I'm sorry to hear you've lost your favorite song(s). From what I understand they were saved under your music? If you removed them all, you're going to need to search for them again and re-add them.

Hope I helped, let me know if you need more help.

Marked as solution

Hey @Souvenir22.

Just to follow up on what @LoganHelps said, you can reach out to our Customer Support team here, who will be able to recover the songs that you deleted.

If you ever accidentally delete a playlist, you can do this manually by going to your account overview page here and clicking on the 'Recover playlists' tab.

Hope that helps! Let us know how you get on 😉

Hi I had the same problem some months ago. Is there a chance to restore all my favorite tracks (not the playlists, only the ones I marked via the heart button)  I have added since the beginning?

Thanks in advance.

Hey @gr4nd,

Thanks for reaching out 🙂

If you'd like to recover songs that you've recently deleted, you need to reach out to our Customer Support team here - they'll be able to do that for you.

Let us know how you get on and if you need anything else from us 😉

Suggested posts