Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Goal to Become a Rockstar!

Solved!

My Goal to Become a Rockstar!

Hello My goal is to Become a Spotify Rockstar i have Been Trying for over a Year and im Extremely Dedicated If you see this Please spread the Word My goal is to Help with all those problems we cant seem to solve

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Benlee12123b, it's nice to see you again in the Community!

Thanks for the heads up, we got your application! We appreciate your enthusiasm to be a Star.

We wanted to encourage you to continue your activity in the Community boards. You can do that by helping out fellow Community users and/or chatting about music. It looks like you've already been posting in Chat and the Help boards some, which is great!
In that case, the next step would be to continue doing so and to keep up with your posts for some time before you can join the Star team here. This will give you the chance to learn more about how the Community works. It'll also allow us to get to know you a bit better!

We'll keep an eye on your activity, and don't worry if you don't hear right away! We'll reach out with the next steps via a Community PM when the time is right.

In the meantime, keep up with your posts in the threads and boards - what is important to become a Star is good quality and consistency in posts. Another good tip is to be careful when adding comments in threads other Stars have already posted in. Avoid sharing the same information as that could confuse users more.

Lastly, we have a new handy guide with the all requirements to join in the program here.

Have fun and see you around the boards!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey @Benlee12123b ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

Make sure to fill out the interest form if you haven't yet. 🙂

To be a Spotify Star, you might be someone who enjoys helping other users, has posts in the Spotify Community and can spend a few minutes a week being active in the program. All Spotify Stars must be 18 years of age or older to join.

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

Hey there @Benlee12123b, it's nice to see you again in the Community!

Thanks for the heads up, we got your application! We appreciate your enthusiasm to be a Star.

We wanted to encourage you to continue your activity in the Community boards. You can do that by helping out fellow Community users and/or chatting about music. It looks like you've already been posting in Chat and the Help boards some, which is great!
In that case, the next step would be to continue doing so and to keep up with your posts for some time before you can join the Star team here. This will give you the chance to learn more about how the Community works. It'll also allow us to get to know you a bit better!

We'll keep an eye on your activity, and don't worry if you don't hear right away! We'll reach out with the next steps via a Community PM when the time is right.

In the meantime, keep up with your posts in the threads and boards - what is important to become a Star is good quality and consistency in posts. Another good tip is to be careful when adding comments in threads other Stars have already posted in. Avoid sharing the same information as that could confuse users more.

Lastly, we have a new handy guide with the all requirements to join in the program here.

Have fun and see you around the boards!

KaterinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts