Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Playlist Name and Icon are not Updating

Solved!

My Playlist Name and Icon are not Updating

Good Evening,

I am hoping someone will be able to help me with what I believe is a minor issue! Tonight I decided to update a playlist of mine that has a few followers. I gave it a more catchy name and made a pretty cool icon for it in hopes of gaining some more followers. The image uploaded just fine and the name is changed for me however I am noticing a lag in everything changing properly.

The playlist was originally named "Adult Contemporary" and I have changed it to "The 80's and Beyond." If I search "Aduld Contemporary" my playlist still comes up with its old name and and icon and only switches to the new ones after clicking on it. This doesnt seem like a big issue, but if I try to share the link on facebook (which is something I'd like to do) it shows the old icon and name as well, until after you've clicked on it. I just want everything to be consistant, especially if I'm going to be trying to show it to people.

So my two questions are, does this normally happen? and how long will it take for everything to transfer over if it's something that will fix itself?

Thanks in advance for your answers and your help!

Tom

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Kalhagen,

I believe that it'll update within 48 hours :).

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Kalhagen,

I believe that it'll update within 48 hours :).

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts