Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Release Radar playlist doesn't "reset"

My Release Radar playlist doesn't "reset"

Plan: Premium

Device: All

Operating System: All

For the past few months, my Release Radar playlist doesn't "reset" back to 30 tracks, only new ones from this week. It's been growing each week, adding the new tracks to the top, and then songs from previous weeks at the bottom. Sometimes it's 70 tracks, sometimes it's 100, but it always includes "old" tracks that make listening to the newer ones difficult.

Here's a screenshot from the desktop version showing today's update:

Spotify_Premium-markup.png

What's wrong?

2 Replies

Hey @user004, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Could you check the last column which has the calendar icon? Does the date say they were added a few weeks or days ago or recently uploaded?

That is something expected if you have been following a lot of artists. For example, this the largest Release Radar playlist I've ever encountered, it has around 200 tracks for that user.

Hope it helps 🙂

Sorry for the slow reply!

I just checked this morning, and my playlist is 122 songs and 7.5h today. Each track says "10 hours ago" in the calendar column.

I don't mind more than 30 songs, but I do mind that there are songs that aren't "new" anymore. They were already on my list, and when the size of the playlist keeps increasing, it makes it difficult to determine what I've heard before or not. Additionally, even though there are so many tracks, there still end up being "suggested" songs, which in my opnion should only show if there aren't a lot of artists I follow that release new tracks.

Suggested posts