Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Saved songs have gone

My Saved songs have gone

I have Premium, have only downloaded like 600 songs and it had always worked when I'm not on wifi. I accidentially turned the Offline mode tab off and half of my Musics gone. I keep turning the tab back on put the musics not even coming up anymore. I still have like 100 songs in there that I can play, but the rest is gone. Just as I'm going away for the week and won't have access to wifi:( I don't know what has happened. It's an Iphone 4s. (Sorry my English is terrible!
5 Replies

Hey there!

No worries, we'll do our best to reunite you with your music.

Just to confirm, are the tracks totally gone, or just no longer available to listen on Offline Mode anymore?

If they're totally gone from your device, if you log in from a different one, are you still not able to see them?

Keep us posted.

Hello

The music has come back. It had to download them all over again as they're saved under songs not in a playlist. It downloaded them all back on my phone and I can listen to them when I'm not on wifi. But if the offline mode tap is off then they all disappear. Not sure why:/

Hmm. By disappear, do your mean that they're no longer visible under Songs, or that they're not available to listen without a network connection?

No they fully disappeared. They weren't there at all, but as soon as I come
back on to wifi they download all over again.

Try restarting your device by holding Home + Lock for 10 seconds. Does that help?

Suggested posts