Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Spotify-Account can't be found by friends

My Spotify-Account can't be found by friends

My Question or Issue

Hi!

We recently have the problem that we and our playlists can not be found on Spotify, neither on mobiles nor laptops - even if one types in our full name.

We already checked the settings - all options are set correctly, so that people should be able to find us.

What can we do to be found again?

4 Replies

Hi there

A way that you can find it is by create a very very unique playlist name than have your friends search for it on a PC than click on it than your name. Hope this helps! Please like im trying to get rockstar

Hey @NoKlSince1992!

Are your friends able to view your profile when you share it by link? If so, can you let me know what your username is (you can PM it to me in case you don't want others to see it)? I'll take a look just in case.

Thanks!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Jose_M

we tried to share a link via mobile. This is working, thanks!
Unfortunately, we still need to be found through the search bar.

To give some context: we are the music festival 'Nordischer Klang', located in nothern germany. Our festival takes place in the first week of may. Our Spotify-Account, especially the playlists, are giving examples of the upcoming acts. So, it is highly important for our presentation, that we can be found.

If you want to check:

nordischerklang.de

If you would like to check our Spotify-Account: nordischer-klang - maybe you can find us?..

But thank you for the hint!

Hey @NoKlSince1992!

I tried searching your account and everything looks alright from my end. Can you try having a clean reinstall of the app to see if that does the trick?

Keep me posted 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts