Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Spotify Premium is not activating??

Solved!

My Spotify Premium is not activating??

Hello. I have purchased spotify premium and now paid a month and it still hasnt activated on my spotify account? 

I`v done this before and it took just a second before i had premium, been waiting for a hour now but still have "free spotify", Pleas help ASAP.

23 Replies

I paid for Spotify Premium yesterday so that I could listen to it offline for my flight next week but every time I put it in Airplane mode just to test it out, all of my songs in my playlists turn grey and when I click on them to play them it says 'This song is not synced and not available offline. Connect to a network and try again.' I would really like some music to listen to on the plane if anyone can help me with this please do asap.

I already paid for a 3-month subscription via online banking. Dragonpay already sent me a receipt that I have successfully paid for the transaction which was Php387.00. Still, I haven't received a receipt from spotify that I have been successfully upgraded to premium.

I get the text from my provider and I put in my phone number and then get the one time use code and select the option but after it just brings me back to the phonenumber screen

it’s not activating

Suggested posts