Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Spotify Username has changed than what I signed up as

My Spotify Username has changed than what I signed up as

I just signed up with my email after deleting some accounts because I have realized that the name i use to sign in has changed to fu1c60ymopiaezby0r4fds7pi but I signed up as Leggomyego and I don't want to keep on logging in with my email. Please help me!!!

1 Reply

Hey there @user-removed, help's arrived!

It sounds like you might have your display name and username confused here! As Spotify constantly works to improve the experience of its users, they've recently changed the signup process to create customisable display names instead of usernames. There's some more info on this here: https://support.spotify.com/article/change-my-username/ 🙂 When I look at your Spotify profile, I can see that your display name is indeed leggomyego.

For now, you'll need to continue to sign into Spotify using your email address and password. Otherwise, you can try to remember your Spotify username (fu1c60ymopiaezby0r4fds7pi) or can integrate your account with a Facebook account and login with your Facebook credientials using the "Log In With Facebook" button.

If you need a hand with anything else, just let me know.

Suggested posts