Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Spotify Username is changed into random numbers

My Spotify Username is changed into random numbers

After reactivating my facebook, I connected to Spotify again using my facebook login. However, it doesn't display my name and profile picture but with random digits instead: 1274462219. Any solution on how can I get my username back?

4 Replies

Hey @iMTrashbin!

Welcome to the forums 🙂

In order to rectify this could you please log out and then log back in. If that does not resolve the issue please revoke access to Spotify by going here:

https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications    Then log in again.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It still doesn't work 😞

spotify.png

Hey @iMTrashbin,

Thanks for getting back to me! In this case as we have tried the above steps and you are unahppy about the numbers, please contact Spotify here and they will assit you with regards to this:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello Everyone,

I'm having a Problem,

I have recently made an Account on Spotify, and it was Perfectly, until i logged out, i thought after 5 minutes, lets try to login (its kinda early in my place, 07:17Am) to look if i still remember knew the Username/Password, so I tried to login, but is said, incorrectly Username/Password, so i send a: Username/Password forget to the email i used to sign-up, when i was opening it, stupiditly i saw this random 25 digit Username, which i didnt do by myself, does someone has this to? i only have this when im on my Laptop, or when im on Chrome, and then the Dekstop Version, I Didnt sign with facebook, can somebody help me with this?

Screenshot_2017-09-22-07-12-33.png

Suggested posts