My Spotify account won't update recently played artists and display photo

Solved!

My Spotify account won't update recently played artists and display photo

Plan

Premium

Country

Singapore

Device

(iPhone 11, iMac, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10)

My Question or Issue

My Spotify won't update recently played artists nor will it change my display photo when I tried to change it. It's currently frozen in time from a month ago. I've previously deactivated my Facebook but recently linked it back again and it's not changing the username either.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @11120158424

Please, check this ongoing issue regarding recently played and this one about profile picture.

If that's something you're experiencing, make sure to add your +VOTE there and provide all the information needed. That way you'll be notified with all the future updates on those cases. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

This is really a great stuff for sharing. Keep it up .Thanks for sharing.

*snip* 

Marked as solution

Hi @11120158424

Please, check this ongoing issue regarding recently played and this one about profile picture.

If that's something you're experiencing, make sure to add your +VOTE there and provide all the information needed. That way you'll be notified with all the future updates on those cases. 

Same. I've done everything suggested, multiple times. It's almost a month since my RPA page updated. It seems like this isn't being taken seriously? As a premium user, I'm considering switching platforms because I feel it's simply unacceptable that this hasn't been swiftly dealt with. An error like this should not persist for weeks/a month. It's time to fix this issue, Spotify, or you're going to lose customers.

Suggested posts