Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Spotify music is stopping after evey song

My Spotify music is stopping after evey song

Hello,

So my Spotify music is stopping after every song and the app seems to like freeze. i tried loging out and deleting the app and re-installing it and i even tried to restart my phone. Its been a week since this issue has been going on and it is very annoying. Cant even workout with out it stopping every song. So far i have a free trail with Youtube Music and if this does not get fixed i am going to have to switch. 

Plan

Free/Premium

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

iOS 15.6

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Hey @Jaycee760,

Thanks for posting on the Community and welcome.

In this case, we suggest you access your account page and there you'll have to sign out everywhere, using the button you'll find by scrolling to the bottom of the Account Overview page.

Once you've done that, try a clean reinstall of the app. We understand you've already tried reinstalling the app on your device, but we'd like you to perform, if not done yet, a clean (more thorough) reinstall of the Spotify app. You can find out the steps to do it here.

By doing that the app can be up-to-date and you can make sure the cache is not leading to this inconvenience. Additionally, take into account that this process contains some additional steps, so the system of your device can get rid of all the app's files as well. Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

We'll keep an eye on your response! 

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts