Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

(iPhone SE (2nd Generation) / Desktop

Operating System

iOS 13.5.1 / Windows 10 Pro

My Question or Issue

When i click on the URL, i get on Spotify Web Player or on the app (if i'am using mobile) but there is an error to show my profile page. I already tried the 2 types of URL Spotify can give and still not working.

110173243_3244922255587046_1425333931880654609_n.jpg
7 Replies

Hi @Pedrinhovalle 

Are you using the link that's on the top of the web page or the share URL link?

Keanu_C

Hi @Keanu_c

I tried these two links. 

Sem título.png

Ok  correct me if im wrong. You are trying to get the URL link of your profile to share. But every time you try to copy it, the error shows up? 

If im correct with your statement, try restarting your phone. If that doesn't work could you give me the version of your Spotify App.

Thanks

No. When i paste the URL on my Facebook's bio and try to click on it, i get that error.

Hey there @Pedrinhovalle,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

There is a difference between the Spotify URI and the Profile Link. The Spotify URI can only be used when pasted in the Search bar in the Spotify app and it's not an actual hyperlink that you can click on. 

The Profile Link should send you directly to your user profile page when clicked. We recommend you try copying the link to your profile from another device or network. 

You can also try performing a clean reinstall of the app by following the steps in this support article and see if that makes any difference.

Let us know if copying links to the profiles of other users work.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

Have a great day!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey.
I still with the problem...

Hey there @Pedrinhovalle,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry to hear that you're still having this issue. Did you try to do a clean reinstall of the app? It's a bit different than a normal reinstall, since you delete the cache files of the app, which sometimes cause errors like this.

Also, did you try to log in with your account on another device and check if sending a profile link from there works?

Keep us posted.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts