Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My USA Credit Card Saying its from the Wrong Country

Solved!

My USA Credit Card Saying its from the Wrong Country

My Card is USA card. Its from US Bank  in fact and their branch is only in the USA. Why am I getting the error message sayings its from the wrong country? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks for the confirmation. I have forwarded your issue to the staff. They will reach out to you soon.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi there and welcome to the community,

Can you confirm that the country that is displayed on the account overview is correct?

Last.fm | Twitter

My account shows US when I click that link. I am a US citizen, live in the US, bank in the US, and my card is a US based card from US Bank. Hope that helps. 

Marked as solution

Thanks for the confirmation. I have forwarded your issue to the staff. They will reach out to you soon.

Last.fm | Twitter

This same thing is happening to me. AMEX from wells fargo. Everything is from the US and account is set to US. I emailed support and they just sent me here.

Hi! I was having this same problem and was wondering if you could help me too. I have a US AMEX card but when I try to get Premium it says the card is out of country. I have no idea what to do because I called my bank and they said the problem wasn't on their end. I wish I could call Spotify but they don't have a phone number! I emailed and haven't heard back so I came here.

Suggested posts